Friday, April 18, 2014

Goldie!

In all our traveling back and forth for Doctor appointments and taking back over one of the trucking companies, we are in Fort Worth A lot......We have been talking about missing my sweet Nikki, my Akita, who died in November (she was 13 1/2) and Jimmy decided to get another dog. I wanted to wait until my foot was better, but knowing Jimmy, I had better put my 2 cents in or he would bring me home something I probably wouldn't want!!!!
So........after spending several hours we brought home GOLDIE! A mini- golden doodle! The toy poodle in her, means she doesn't shed (yay!) and the golden retriever in her means she's super friendly. She is supposed to be about 35 pounds, fully grown.....BUT..... I have NEVER had a dog with such energy! ( I'm being kind)......She has gotten on my LAST nerve...daily!
But, she is so very sweet and it's just the "puppy" thing.
My poor Shadow (the 12 year old poodle) is really not too thrilled with her, but my cat Sheena, is really having fun messing with her. ( I can just see when she is thinking "stupid dog", haha!)

No comments: