Monday, January 28, 2013

Home of Tomorrow!


Upon arrival, Jimmy went to the convention early Tuesday and signed us up for the 3 hour tour (haha!) of the New American Home , in Henderson, Nv. a city adjoining Vegas.A 5 million dollar home. I loved the cool fireplaces and all the water features.....lots of Infinity edged pools.....definitely a party house, 3 bedrooms and only 4 baths that I could count, but at least 5 bars, a wine tasting room, media room, lots of seating areas....8 I think....pool table, etc. almost everything opened to the outside..I loved the "floating" bed and the "floating" travertine walkway.........it was 3 levels...lots of stairs, and, believe it or not, NO ELEVATOR! I couldn't imagine a 5 mil home, 3 levels..without an elevator!   It's for sale.....if you want!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: