Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Talk about "Blast from the past"! While in El Paso, I also got to see my Godparents son,(a surrogate big brother) named Marty Martin. He is a New York Playwrite and Quite successful and famous in his own right! He used to read to me when I was little and write mini-plays for me.
He currently also has several traveling museum exhibits. One is giant replicas of Prehistoric creatures, dinosaurs, etc., and one is of King Tut's treasures! He has written "Gertrude Stein, Gertrude Stein" with Pat Carroll, "Mystery at Harrowgate", he even has "Whitechapel" on Youtube- about Jack the Ripper. He has done radio interviews about the UFO Files- The Incident of "47 (in Roswell).......
an incredibly talented person, his piano playing was very influential in my learning to play. It was a wonderful visit and plan to get together again soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: