Monday, March 08, 2010


As I sit here on the deck, Jimmy is sawing and drilling on the axle sleeve of the bus and I am watching it snow, between brief breaks of sunshine....go figure! Yesterday was my birthday and our friend Harvey spent the day with us. He had not been here since high school, so we drove all around town and let him remenisce! Then , he had to leave, so Jimmy cooked me dinner and brought me flowers and ice cream! I have been feeling pretty punky, lately, so I'm just taking it easy and trying to stay quiet, so I don't go into a coughing fit!

My friend Dara, is basically running the office and catching up on driver's paperwork, etc. while I'm out of town, and Elevinia went by to write the rent check for us....so all's running smoothly, by remote control. We saw a really pretty Buck while driving around......

No comments: