Saturday, March 01, 2008


This will be a short note.....I have been down for about two weeks with a bad inner ear infection. I guess it started with sinusitis, since the wind has been blowing 50 mph for several days! At any rate, it has knocked me for a loop and I have been dizzy and lightheaded so bad that I couldn't even drive. It started getting really bad on the day we drove out to meet the architect. I was walking into the restaurant and got hit with such a wave of dizziness that I had to stop and lean against the wall and a waiter came to help me walk to the table. After a while, I felt fine, then when we got home that evening, I got so nauseous, I tossed my cookies.....right in the driveway...ugh! Anyway.....I am feeling better now...! We are going to Bristol, Tn. for the NASCAR race in about 10 days, I'll post some pictures and stuff, then!

Bye!

No comments: