Thursday, January 03, 2008


Happy New Year's Everyone!!!

Well, we went to the shooting range on Thursday after Christmas, and had a blast! Jimmy brought his AR-15 and my brother "happened" to have his semi-automatic (he brought it from El Paso) and I brought my Lady Bushmaster (AR-15), it only weighs 4 pounds!! ( and my little 38 revolver, for practice).

We all took turns shooting, and I was pleasantly surprise to find that I was a pretty good shot! ( of course the aim point scope helped!) All Bullseyes!

Then on Friday, we all loaded up and drove to Austin to see my other brother and his girlfriend.

We had lunch with our old friend from in El Paso, who is now quite a famous artist, Bob Wade. (we always called him, Robert.) Great visit and lots of reminiscing! Then he took us to his house to see some fabulous art, he's done...and his workroom...( I thought I was a packrat!!)

Saturday night was spent playing video games on Jimmy's new Wii.....Ty loves Boxing, Bill loves target practice and they both love cars...so we had race-offs!

Had a nice Sunday brunch at the Iguana restaurant...then had to head home. Back to work and the daily grind!

No comments: