Thursday, June 21, 2007


Today, We left Johnston Canyon and went North to Lake Louise. We had been there in 2002 with the Marathon "bus bunch", but wanted to see it again. We pulled into the parking lot and Jimmy realized his cell phone was missing. I called it several times....no ring anywhere....so he unhooked the Hummer and got the Road Hog out for me, so while he went back to our campground, I went exploring. After I got back to the bus, I called his phone and he answered! Sure enough, it was on the ground, near the back of where the bus was parked. 30 minutes later, he was back and we decided to go eat lunch at the Chateau. (Fairmont). We had a wonderful Vidalia Onion soup, I had quiche and Jimmy had a great Curried chicken wrap. Then we had a killer Chocolate Fondue with fruit!

No comments: